Not able to run Appium programs and installation issue | Appium Forum
B
brahma nanda reddy Posted on 03/03/2019

Hi , I am not able to run programs .Regarding installation.Whom should we contact here ?

I am getting error message "Exception in thread "main" org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Error executing adbExec. Original error: 'Command 'C\:\\Users\\brahma\\AppData\\Local\\Android\\Sdk\\platform-tools\\adb.exe -P 5037 -s 95d1de5b0104 install C\:\\Users\\brahma\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\appium-desktop\\resources\\app\\node_modules\\appium\\node_modules\\appium-unlock\\bin\\unlock_apk-debug.apk' exited with code 1'; Stderr: 'adb: failed to install C:\Users\brahma\AppData\Local\Programs\appium-desktop\resources\app\node_modules\appium\node_modules\appium-unlock\bin\unlock_apk-debug.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_USER_RESTRICTED: Install canceled by user]'; Code: '1' (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 30.98 seconds"

A
aditya Replied on 03/03/2019

Are you getting this issue in Mac or windows ?

B
brahma nanda reddy Replied on 13/03/2019

It is in windows7 . I failed o install  multiple times. If I need any help on installation,Who should I contact ?

A
aditya Replied on 24/04/2019

Hi brahma 

can you please make sure you are using the same set of jars that we have provided to you and you have restarted your Appium and I assume that your Appium installation has ni error ?