Source Code Needed for the 2 Cucumber modules | Selenium Forum
S
sravi Posted on 01/01/2019
Hi Team,
Kindly share the source code + complete project resouce files for the 2 modules related to Cucumber..

Regards
Ravi

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 03/01/2019

Download code link is in your account

S
sravi Replied on 03/01/2019

Source Code for several modules are unavailable from the stuffs downloaded through this link, including that of cucumber..   Kindly share the download link which contains project source code for all the modules..

S
sravi Replied on 03/01/2019

Please see the attachment of the extracted folder of files downloaded from the link. Cucumber modules are missing

Responsive image

S
sravi Replied on 07/01/2019

Hi Team,

Kindly confirm if the 2 Cucumber modules project code is made available for download. As of 01/01/2019, only the following modules (see attachment) project code is available in the download lnk. 

Responsive image

S
sravi Replied on 07/01/2019

Hi Team,

Any updates ??

Just downloaded the project code again on 7th Jan 2019 @ 7pm but still see the code only for Modules 10 to 23. How do I get the code for remaining modules. I am currently  practising BDD and cucumber(Module 26), but can't proceeddue to code unavailabiity. 

Requesting you to kindly expedite and ateast share the code immediately for the 2 cucumber modules for the time being. My practise has been impacted for the last 7 days..

Regards,

S
sravi Replied on 08/01/2019

Hi Team,

Any updates ??

Regards

Ravi

S
sravi Replied on 08/01/2019

Hi Team,

There was a problem in file extraction owing to long file names. Extracted directly to one of the root drive and has now extracted complete package of modules 1 to 32..

Kindly close this query..

Regards,

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 09/01/2019

Ok... great